If you have uploaded your website files and are still getting our default page when you try to access your web address, then you need to check to see that:
- You have uploaded your website files in the public_html or www directory/folder (these two are the same thing) and not any other directory.
- Your home page is directly in the public_html or www directory/folder and not in a sub-directory of these two.
- Your home page is named index or default e.g index.htm, index.html, index.php, default.aspx, etc.
- You have deleted our default index.html page.
- There is only one file named index or default in the public_html or www directory/folder.
If you have done all the above and the problem is still not solved, try refreshing or clearing your browser cache and try again. You may also consider trying to access your website using a different browser or computer.
If the website displays correctly when viewed from a different computer but problem persists on your computer, you may need to flush your computer's DNS client resolver cache using the steps below:
- Open Command Prompt
- Type in the command ipconfig/flushdns
- Press Enter key on the keyboad
- Exit Command Prompt and try accessing your website again.
If you have tried all the above and are still getting the same, please submit a support ticket for assistance. We shall be very glad to assist you.