Job title: Sales Executive
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
Duty Stations: Iganga
Monthly Salary: Attractive
Positions Available: 06
The function of the Sales Executive shall be selling the Company’s products, services and ideas through approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with existing clients while making repeat sales to the same.
Typical work activities
As a Jubilee Web Host Sales Executive, your duties and responsibilities will include among others:
- Relationship building;
- Researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock;
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Providing Customer Support to clients via Live Telephone Calls, Live Chats, Support Tickets, E-mails, Comments Forms, Face-to-face interaction among others.
- Supporting the Area Sales Manager and other colleagues.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Eligible candidates should possess a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/Management, Sales, Marketing or a related field.
Possession of a postgraduate qualification in Information & Communication Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field will improve your chances of securing the Sales position.
Past work experience in a customer-facing environment, such as retail or hospitality; fluency in a foreign language; and possession of a full driving license will also be an added advantage.
Applicants will also be required to exhibit evidence of the following skills:
- The ability and desire to sell;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- A good level of numeracy
Interested applicants may submit their typed applications, detailed copies of their CVs and Academic Documents to email@example.com before 28/02/2019 2:00PM GMT.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org