Jubilee Web Host is the leading provider of Web Hosting services in Uganda. The company offers a wide range of hosting products and services with 24/7 customer support using a highly competent and effective team of Customer Service Representative.
In a bid to widen her customer support team further and drive more customer satisfaction, the company seeks to recruit two (2) suitably qualified candidates for the position of Customer Care Representative.
The Customer Care Representative will work through the Customer Relations and other departments to provide outstanding service and support to our customers by responding to a high level of inbound customer inquiries and requests which may require research and investigation to reach a resolution. He/she will actively engage customers via live telephone, live chat, support tickets, email, comment forms, social media, review sites, face-to-face interaction among others, to ensure a complete understanding of the issues and provide accurate and efficient responses in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner.
Typical Job Roles and Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative at Jubilee Web Host, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Answering and responding to customer queries, inquiries and support requests via live telephone, live chat, support ticket system, email, comments forms, social media platforms, review sites, face-to-face interaction among others.
- Answering product and service questions and giving suggestive information about other products and services.
- Attracting and recruiting potential customers by recommending products and services, and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally.
- Establishing new customer accounts, recording account information digitally and/or on written forms.
- Maintain accurate customer records by updating account information as needed.
- Listening to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem.
- Selecting appropriate responses to customer issues and working quickly to resolve them.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring customers feel supported and valued.
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing detailed background information as necessary.
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs.
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Builds instant rapport with customers and lasting relationships with other call centre team members based on trust and reliability.
- Acting as a contact between Jubilee Web Host and her existing and potential markets;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Perform any other duties needed to help drive the company’s vision, fulfil our mission, and/or abide by our core values, as may be assigned from time to time.
Customer Service Representative Required Skills
The perfect candidate for the position of a Customer Service Representative at Jubilee Web Host will be required to exhibit evidence of the following skills:
- The ability and desire to persuade and sell.
- Flexibility to work different shifts including day, evenings, nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Dedication to quality service and customer satisfaction.
- A high level of numeracy and willingness to help others.
- A high level of resilience and ability to cope with rejection.
- Ability to resolve conflict and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, empathetic voice, and a high level of respect for others.
- Ability to study and analyze information and situations while giving attention to detail.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English language.
- Ability to thrive and flourish in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Ability to multitask while keeping the focus on the customer.
- Positive, ambitious, curious, attentive, self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Ability to see the larger picture while focusing on detailed information.
- Familiarity with all of the products and services offered by Jubilee Web Host.
- Knowledge of the web hosting market dynamics and web hosting best practices.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to drive results.
- Knowledge of modern social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, WhatsApp, Google Business, LinkedIn, among others.
- Willingness and ability to learn new systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized higher institution of learning.
- Computer literacy and basic knowledge of computer software and office software/systems.
- Familiarity with web technologies and phone systems will be an added advantage.
- Previous work experience in a customer-facing environment, especially in the web hosting industry will be an added advantage.
Candidates interested in the Customer Service Representative job should submit their cover letters, detailed CVs and scanned copies of their academic documents, all in a single PDF using the application form below before April 14, 2021, 5:00 PM.
The cover letters should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Jubilee Web Host,
P.O Box 223, Iganga (U).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.