Jubilee Web Host seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the thirteen (13) vacancies in our Marketing Department at the Iganga Office to work as Marketing Executives in charge of the districts of Iganga, Jinja, Mayuge, Kamuli, Bugiri, Tororo, Mbale Kaliro, Mukono, Mbarara and Wakiso.
The function of the Marketing Executives shall be reaching out to potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with existing clients while making repeat sales to the same.
Typical Work Activities
As a Jubilee Web Host Marketing Executive, your duties and responsibilities will include among others:
- Reaching out to potential customers with the aim of winning new business.
- Building, developing and maintaining relationship between Jubilee Web Host and her prospecting and existing clients in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Presenting the products or services in a structured professional way face to face to prospecting clients.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between Jubilee Web Host and her existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating terms of agreement between Jubilee Web Host and her existing and potential clients;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Researching the market and related products;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Feeding future buying trends back to Management;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Providing Customer Support to clients via Live Telephone Calls, Live Chats, Support Tickets, E-mails, Comments Forms, Face-to-face interaction among others.
- Collecting revenue from clients and depositing the same onto the company account.
- Supporting the Area Sales Manager and other colleagues.
- Reviewing your own marketing performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
MArketing Executive Job Required Qualifications and Skills
Eligible candidates should possess a minimum of a Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration/Management or a related field, and should be residents of or willing to reside in the above districts.
Computer literacy is a must.
Past work experience in the web hosting industry or a customer-facing environment, such as retail or hospitality will also be an added advantage.
Applicants will also be required to exhibit evidence of the following skills:
- The ability and desire to market and sell;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English language.
- Willingness to learn new systems;
- Knowledge of modern social networking platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, among others.
- A positive, confident and determined approach;
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition;
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment;
- A good level of numeracy
Candidates interested in the Marketing Executive job should apply using the form below or should send their cover letters to email@example.com before Wednesday August 31, 2019 05:00PM East African Time. The cover letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Jubilee Web Host,
Room No.1, Ground Floor,
Margaritta House, Kampala Road,
P.O Box 223, Iganga – Uganda (E.A)